Top Barbados All Inclusive Resorts
Thinking of a Barbados all inclusive vacation? No crowds or noise here. No mega resorts. Hidden away at the bottom of the chain of Caribbean islands lies this slice of paradise. Best rum punches on the planet!
Be prepared to shell out more to stay in Barbados, as it’s one of the pricier Caribbean islands.
Cool Runnings Catamaran Sailing Cruises
, voted as one of the best tours on the island! Book this one in advance of your arrival.
There’s a handful of good Barbados all inclusive resorts to stay at. But consider: there are also some upscale Barbados hotels worth checking out too. Value priced and just as luxurious.
Before you decide, price shop and check last minute all inclusive package deals with
Where is Barbados?
Situated on the outer edge of the Eastern Caribbean, Barbados is a small island nation where you get a unique taste of the West Indies culture mixed with British influences.
If you want to do some
Barbados offers calm water and plenty of interesting wrecks to explore, so head to the island’s west coast for that. Love to surf? Head to the eastern coast as the water on that side is rougher, making it the prime spot for surfing.
The best swimming beaches in Barbados? Stay on the western side (the "Platinum Coast”), as this side has the warm and gentle currents.
About Barbados Resorts
Barbados is a diverse island, and has some of the best restaurants in the Caribbean. Bonus… quite a few are conveniently close to many of the beachfront hotels. You’ll just need to take a leisurely stroll along the beach from your resort and you’re there. Restaurants range from reasonably priced to very expensive.
Our Transportation Tip: If you just want to shop and get into town, skip the expensive taxis, and go anywhere on a yellow bus.
Barbados All Inclusive Resorts
Here's our top picks for best Barbados all inclusive resorts...
Turtle Beach Resort
- A really beautiful, family-friendly beachfront hotel (part of the Elegant Hotels chain). Resort sits on a great big beautiful piece of beach and has modern, spacious rooms and free internet café.
Excellent meals at the two on-site restaurants, with a very good breakfast and lunch buffet. Two really nice pools, a Kids Club and nightly entertainment. Bonus: cool watersport rentals, including a Hobie Cat.
Mango Bay Resort
- A 76-room resort on the island’s western side. Not a 5-star resort but nice enough to make our list. Comfortable and clean ocean view rooms with good room service. Pool is great to lounge in and the beach is only steps away.
Food is above average, and there’s decent nightly entertainment. Very helpful, friendly staff that will arrange any tours you want.
Other Lodging Ideas...
If you're open to alternatives to Barbados all inclusive resorts, there’s actually a LOT of great places to stay – that makes our job here tough! But we’ve narrowed it down.
Here’s a snapshot of our favorite Top 3 Picks for your Barbados vacation:
Little Arches Hotel
- An adult-only boutique hotel, this is a top pick for couples looking for a romantic Barbados vacation. Only 10 rooms which we love. Fantastic food (on the rooftop is the cozy Cafe Luna), and the staff are top-notch!
A short walk to beautiful Enterprise Beach – postcard sunsets. Not every room has a clear ocean view, so be specific if you want that when you book your stay.
- A fantastic little boutique hotel – small, quiet and very private (sometimes you feel like you’re the only one around). Food offered here is absolutely superb and so is the service! Hotel has 40 rooms in total, and are built bungalow-style.
There's no nightlife partying here. So if a seriously quiet vacation is what you want, this is the island’s best low-key hotel.
Coral Sands Beach Resort
- a small, upscale boutique hotel on what’s considered to be one of the best beaches on the island and the service is nothing short of excellent. A very quiet, non-partying resort.
Rooms are clean and updated. On-site restaurant gets mixed reviews-some meals good, some not so great. For more meal choices, just walk down the beach as good restaurants are scattered along the way.
AND... Best Barbados Hidden Gem…
in Saint James is a quiet, elegant condo hotel overlooking gorgeous Paynes Bay… and this could possibly be Barbados’ best hidden gem. This is not ON the beach, but across from it. Only downside: some noise from the main road.
Nice clean rooms with fabulous ocean views. Family-friendly, yet definitely cozy. On-site staff are superb and can book anything you want to do. One of the island's best values.
We hope our Barbados all inclusive resorts page is useful for your trip planning. Enjoy the island!
Return to All Inclusive Vacation Guide / From Barbados All Inclusive page